Dr. Stan G. Langford III
Dr. Langford's patients come from all over South Bay Area, mainly from Chula Vista, Bonita and San Diego in California.
Dr. Stanmore G. Langford III has been treating patients locally for over 30 years and is an esteemed member of the South San Diego community (Chula Vista, Bonita, San Diego.) In addition to his Doctorate degree in Chiropractic Medicine, Dr. Stan Langford continues to update his education as Chiropractor with the latest information and educational seminars.
Dr. Stan G. Langford III contributes his expertise to various sporting clubs and teams. He was appointed team trainer and physician for the San Diego semi-pro football team and the Costa Rica pro-soccer team. Ken Shamrock’s Lion’s Den Submission Academy contracted Dr. Langford to maximize their ultimate fighters, pro-wrestlers, and pro-football players’ performance and to care for their injuries. He is presently the chiropractor for several multi-disciplinary gyms, including 10th Planet San Diego, San Diego Combat Academy, and Shawn Fowler's Hon Jiu Jitsu gyms in Imperial Beach and Kearny Mesa.
His practice is diversified, accepting patients with varying degrees of chiropractic needs. He treats work-related injuries, sport-related injuries, scoliosis, accidents from slips, falls, automobile accidents, and general aches and pains. Diagnosis is derived from orthopedic, neurological, chiropractic, postural analysis, Myovision, and x-ray examinations. In addition to using Activator, Thompson, Gonstead, Brimhall’s 10 Steps to Total Health, Diversified, and BEST techniques among several others, the office is equipped with a state of the art physical therapy department.
The physical therapy department consists of electrical muscle stimulation, diathermy, intersegmental traction, ultrasound, neuromuscular therapy (massage), and Erchonia Soft Laser. This is an FDA approved laser that assists the range of motion, reduces pain, and is recommended for frozen shoulders, scar tissue, herniated discs, stiffness, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Erchonia has already been granted 5 FDA 510(k) market clearances (Chronic Neck and Shoulder pain, Laser Assisted Liposuction, and Post-Surgical Pain Reduction Breast Augmentation). Two of the most recent therapies to be inducted into practice are Brimhall’s 10 Steps to Total Health, which is a nutritional approach to internal health, and BEST technique (Bio Electric Synchronization Technique) which is used to release the emotional stress we place on our bodies. Every aspect of the patient’s health is carefully examined and their treatment is carefully developed.
- 1981 – Associate of Science at Southwestern College
- 1984 – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- 1984 – Doctorate of Chiropractic at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
POST GRADUATE SEMINARS:
- Scoliosis Study & Treatment
Robert Mawhiney, D.C.
- Personal Injury & Orthopedic Studies
Peter Fernandez, D.C.
- Back School Administration
Martin Jacobs, D.C.
- Diversified and Reflex Techniques
- Seven Wonders of the Spine
Terry Yochum, D.C.
- Pettibon Spinal Technique
- Workers Comp. Report Writing Seminar
- BEST Techniques
Dr. M.T. Mortar Jr.
- 10 Step Approach to Total Health
Dr. Brimhall Sr.
- Advanced Technique on the use of Erchonia Cold Laser for treatment of multi-discipline injuries.
- Diplomat – National Board of Chiropractic
- State of Arizona Chiropractic Physician’s License
- California State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
PROFESSIONAL CHIROPRACTIC EXPERIENCE:
- Successfully completed Clinic Graduation Requirements at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Associate of Dr. K.J. Murphy, Chula Vista, California
- Team Trainer and Physician for the San Diego Sabers (semi-pro football team)
- Team Physician for the Chula Vista and Costa Rica Team Soccer Teams
- Team Physician for SoCal Bear (Semi-Pro Football Team 2016)
- Contracted Doctor for the Tony Gallindo’s Bull Pen, the Far Fan Gym (boxing & MMA) East Lake, the Boxing Zone (boxing & MMA) Imperial Beach, and the Ken Shamrock’s Lions Den Submission Academy, which covers treatment for Pro-football players, Ultimate fighters, Pro-wrestlers, Mix Martial artists and boxers.
- Chamber of Commerce, Head Chairperson of the Education Committee
- Sigma Chi Psi Honorary Professional Society
- San Diego Elks Association
- San Diego Chiropractic Association
- Parker Chiropractic Resource Foundation
English & Spanish